Want to convert a photo to PDF? There can be many good reasons for this: from easier handling to creating photo albums to smaller file sizes. Many different tools will help you with this. We’ll show you how it works!
Convert Photo To PDF: No Problem With The Right Software
If you want to convert images regularly, software to convert your photo to PDF is your best bet. Free tools such as PDF24 are just as suitable for this as the paid program Adobe Acrobat. Most other applications work identically:
- Open the program that allows you to convert your photo to PDF.
- Drag and drop your files into the space provided or add them via Explorer.
- Click on the button that starts the conversion.
- Save the files after they are converted.
Convert Your Photo To PDF Online
Online conversion is the best option for installing something other than additional software. You can convert as many images as you like and then download them. It works like this:
- In your browser, go to a website for converting photos to PDF, such as Adobe’s site. However, it would help if you had a creative Cloud account for this. You can find a free alternative at PDF24.
- Click ” Choose File ” and select all the images you want to convert.
- Then click on ” Open ” to upload your files. Alternatively, drag and drop them directly onto the intended area.
- Depending on the website you’re using, you may need to choose which format you want to convert to PDF. If so, you must confirm that choice before the conversion starts. On the other hand, providers like Adobe start converting your photo as soon as you upload it.
- Click on the link provided or the ” Download ” button to save your PDF file on your PC or smartphone.
Convert Photo To PDF: This Is How It Works On The iPhone Or iPad
Would you like to convert a photo into PDF directly on your smartphone? On an iOS device, this is not a problem. Here you can save it directly as a PDF and do not have to use any separate software. To do this, proceed as follows:
- Open your photos app on your iOS device.
- Select the image you want to convert.
- On the screen’s lower left side, click the ” Share ” button.
- Afterwards, instead of selecting a contact, select the print option in the action menu.
- Scroll down to the area where you can see the images as pages. Hold your finger on the corresponding image. Then press the image again.
- Then click the share icon in the bottom left. There you can save the picture or forward it to a person.
How Safe Are Online Converters?
You can convert a photo into a PDF in several ways. The online version is particularly popular because you don’t have to install additional software. Nevertheless, the question arises: Is it safe at all? If you choose a reputable provider (e.g. Adobe), you can count on a good security standard. This means: The files you upload will be treated confidentially and will not be passed on to third parties. In addition, such providers delete your pictures after just a few seconds, which protects data protection.
Convert Photo To PDF – What Do You Have To Pay Attention To?
Want to convert multiple photos at once? In some cases, all files are merged. That means you end up with a single PDF. However, that’s only sometimes what you want. If that happens, you will surely find an option to ” Convert files one by one “. This setting ensures the application or website creates multiple files when converting a photo to PDF.
If you want to convert an image, you have several options. You can install special software, use an online converter website, or convert the images directly on your smartphone.