Nowadays, every house is adorned with an Android TV which has become a necessity with many features. Android TVs are one of the best entertainment sources available today. So, the public is fascinated to purchase them and install them in their homes. It is very simple to buy an Android TV, but there is a procedure to follow to install them or make them work. If you are looking for how to set up or install your new Android TV, then you have come to the right place and visit androidtv.com/setup. In this article, we will clearly explain the various methods of installing an android tv.com/setup.
Android TV is a smart TV operating system based on Android. It was developed by Google and is adapted for big screens. It supports digital media players, set-top boxes, soundbars, television sets. On an androidtv.com/setup, you can have access to several multimedia streaming applications, android applications, and games as well. Android TVs have integrated Chromecast, and you can operate anything through remote control. You can enjoy entertainment to the fullest on Android TVs at your comfortable homes. All you need to do is to install the android tv.com/setup by following a few simple steps.
Prerequisites before setting up an Android TV
To initiate an Android TV installation process, you should do the following preparations.
- First, you need to supply power to the Android TV by connecting to the TV’s power outlet and a free HDMI based on the manufacturer’s diagram.
- When the TV is on, choose the HDMI to which the TV is connected.
- Choose the language of your preference and go to the next slide.
- The next step is to set up the TV using your Android phone, which is very easy, or alter the settings through “androidtv.com/setup” The clumsiest process is doing it manually by using the user data.
To install any android device, whether it is an Android phone, an Android TV device, or a TV, you must first install the device to open a Google account. You must also register the device with the manufacturer, and you can choose the application you want to install on your device. You can complete the installation process by using an Android phone or with the help of a web browser, or enter the data manually by using a remote control. The last form of configuration is a tedious job, so it is better to skip it now. You can use it only when you do not have an android phone or device or a web browser. So, most houses acquire an android mobile phone which makes the installation process very simple, as mentioned in the following steps.
Install Android TV To Visit androidtv.com/setup with an Android phone
- The installation of an Android TV is similar to setting up a new Android phone. Follow the below-given steps to complete the installation process.
- Open the setting on your Android phone and go to Google options.
- Select the option ‘Set and Restore’ and ‘Set Near Device’.
- Then click on ‘Next.’ Your mobile phone searches for the nearby Android TV.
- When the phone detects the Android TV, code appears on both identical screens.
- Now click on ‘Next.’ Then select the Wi-Fi network to which the Android TV must connect.
- It would help if you authorized the operation by allowing Google to copy the network from your mobile phone to your Android TV device.
- After the Wi-Fi network is connected, select the Google account you want to use on your Android TV.
- Google does the rest of the process by setting up Android TV with your data. You should accept the conditions of your device to complete the installation process.
- Then you get a suggestion of the apps you would like to install on your Android TV. You can install your favorite ones or ignore them for later.
- Now the installation process is accomplished. You can download the desired applications from the Google Play store.
Installation through a web browser with ‘androidtv.com/setup’
Installing an Android TV using a mobile phone is simple, as already mentioned above. However, if you do not have a mobile phone, Google has provided a website that helps you complete the installation process. For this, you need a web browser.
- Select ‘Skip’ on your android screen with another Android device and choose the Wi-Fi network your device should use.
- Now click on ‘Sign in with your Google account’ and choose ‘Use mobile phone or computer’ to avoid typing with the remote control.
- Note: If you do not have a web browser, do it with remote control.
- Now open the web browser on your device and go to ‘androidtv.com/setup. You can see a code appearing on your TV screen. Note it down.
- Then sign into your web browser with the Google account, and it is transferred to your Android TV.
- Now complete the whole process on your TV by accepting terms and conditions of use. Download the needed applications from the Google play store.
The above-mentioned methods are very simple to execute and do not take much time. Android TVs are now unstoppable entertaining devices that every home must-have. If your Android TV is connected to your Wi-Fi and Google account, then you can download your favorite OTT platforms like Disney Hotstar, Prime Video, Zee 5, Sony Liv, etc. You also have access to unlimited entertainment, including games.
Setup hotspot for your Android TV
If you do not have a Wi-Fi connection or your Wi-Fi is not working, you can connect your Android TV to the internet using mobile data. Here is how to set up a hotspot on your Android TV.
Settings on your Android Mobile Phone:
- Enable mobile data on your mobile phone.
- Open Settings on your phone.
- Go to Network and Internet and then Hotspot and Tethering.
- Switch on the mobile hotspot.
Settings on your Android TV:
- Choose to skip when your TV asks, ‘Quickly set up your TV with your Android phone’.
- Now select connect to mobile data.
- Select from the available networks.