Keep all your data in one platform place. Wrike brings your updated schedules, tasks, chats, and folders to the workspace. With Dropbox, Box, and Google Drive integrations, all your project documentation is available to your team when needed. The task manager has a real-time activity stream. It helps the team stay in sync, share recent task updates, and join discussions about important tasks. Each task has a real-time editor that allows your team to work simultaneously.
- Adjust your plans: Keeping your plans up to date with the Gantt chart is easy. Adding benchmarks, readjusting tasks, and task dependencies are done in a few clicks on the diagram. With instant notifications, your team members won’t miss any changes.
- Save time sorting your emails: When you forward an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, the software saves it as a task and notifies you when the deadline is approaching. Outlook and Apple Mail allow you to discuss tasks in real-time, edit task descriptions, and track progress in the reading pane of your favorite email client.
- On-the-go task management: With mobile apps for Android and iOS, you can organize, track, and discuss tasks on the go. You and your team can stay in sync and informed of progress wherever you are.
Microsoft Project helps users plan projects and collaborate from virtually anywhere with the right tools for project managers, project teams, and decision-makers. They can streamline projects, resources, and portfolio management with useful built-in scheduling tools to track projects and stay organized. This flexible solution for project portfolio management (PPM) and daily work is delivered via Office 365. With Microsoft Project and Portfolio Management, users can easily get started and run projects. Built-in templates, familiar planning tools, and access across multiple devices help teams and project managers stay productive.
Assess and optimize project portfolios with portfolio management tools to prioritize initiatives and drive results. Seamless integration with Power BI provides advanced analytics, and built-in reports help keep everyone informed. See how resources are used with resource management features and collaborate using built-in tools. With simplified task and time management, teams can enter updates regardless of location, providing greater oversight.
Teamwork Projects is a project management solution for professionals that provides a range of features for communicating and collaborating within teams. The feature-rich software gives users every advantage to stay on track and deliver projects on time. Teamwork Projects combine high-performance features that help create smarter workflows and close communication gaps so users can focus on the tasks. Features include task management, time tracking, milestones, Gantt charts, high-level snapshot reports, and more.
Productivity is enhanced with tools such as a project management dashboard showing progress, deadlines, and participants, assignment scheduling, reminders, and collaboration tools such as task discussions, messages, and team calendars. Users can manage clients with features such as time tracking by project, creation of invoices based on logged hours, email integration, invoicing, hourly rate customization, and integration with tools from third parties such as Quickbooks, Harvest, and Xero.
- One-click time tracking: It’s as easy as it sounds: one click to start tracking, one click to stop it.
- Online or offline: Toggl works online and offline. The software syncs with the cloud once you are logged in again.
- Record the course of your day: Use pie charts and bar charts from determining which projects are taking longer.
- Get organized: The three-step hierarchy and different labels help you track your activity.
Freedcamp is project management software designed to help companies create custom widgets, collaborate with other staff on projects, and plan, organize, and process tasks within a unified platform. Administrators can store files, contacts, and leads in a centralized repository, view multiple versions of documents, and track issues for different tasks while segmenting important tasks into subtasks according to business requirements.
Freedcamp allows businesses to manage tasks on a Gantt chart and Kanban board, set goals for team members, and track upcoming events, projects, or milestones in a timeline. Supervisors can embed customizable URLs and branded logos into the platform, display projects or assignments in a task board, and securely share passwords with staff members. Businesses can use project templates to duplicate tasks, save or store data for offline access, and track the time it takes to complete tasks for billing purposes.
Managers can monitor the progress of tasks and team members through reports and secure data. Freedcamp integrates with various third-party systems such as Google Calendar, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc. The software also offers mobile apps that help executives assign tasks or subtasks to staff members, set due dates, view upcoming events or milestones, and receive push notifications. On project updates.